Come listen to living prophets

Friday, September 25, 2009

unconditional love...

Me: Will, it's time to turn off the tv and get dressed.

Will: I'm watching another show.

Me: I told you it was time to get dressed when the last show was over.

Will: I know, but now I'm watching another show.

Me: You need to turn off the tv and get dressed.

Will: wait until this show is over.

Me: You can either turn off the tv, or I will turn it off for you.

Will: no, you can't.

~CLICK!~ (off goes the tv)

Will: Where's the phone?

Me: Who do you want to call?

Will: Dad.

He gets the phone and dials the number. He's waiting while the phone is ringing...

Me: Why are you calling Dad?

Will: I'm mad with someone. You know who I'm mad with? (and points at me)

Will: He's not answering! Man!

Later that evening, as I'm putting Will to bed and about to leave the room...

Will: Mommy?

Me: Yes?

Will: Even when you annoy me, I still love you.

Me: Thanks Will. I love you, too.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

love those conversations!

Stephanie said...

That is soooooooooooo cute! He's adorable!

Sheryl said...

How do you spell PRECOCIOUS!?